Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dear kids...

My goal for you this summer is to learn to enjoy the little things. I want your days to be full of fresh air, slip n slides, pools, bible school, days at the beach, card games, baseball, and whatever else your little minds can come up with to do. Our iPads, and iPhones need to be on the back burner, and so far we have done a really good job of that! (Although as I type this you are both on them ;) I love every minute of watching you grow. I thought I would miss your baby days, but life only gets sweeter as you both grow up. I love out conversations these days. You both make my life complete. You bring such joy and happiness to our lives. When you are all grown, I hope I look back on the days of endless summer, and know I tried my best to soak in each moment with you. I am so lucky to be your mom. You make my world complete. Here is to this summer and enjoying each moment that comes our way! I love you K and Whitty!!









No comments: