Sunday, February 26, 2012

Neighbors :)

We are fully aware that some of you make fun of us. You might think we are a bit to close. ;) Yet, if you truly lived next door to your best friends you would understand. Jen and I are realizing this little piece of heaven is not going to last forever. I can't even think about it. We both want bigger houses, yet our way of life is truly PERFECT! I am so thankful for our friendship. We dreamed that our children would be close and they truly are. They might as well be siblings. I am so very blessed. You can keep talking about us. We don't care. We've got it made.....;) I think the ones that benefit the most are the littlest Prossers and Olliffs. There is not a moment that they don't have an instant friend there to play. Now, fights do break out here quite often, but we like to think we are raising kids that can handle any situation. It just makes them tougher. ;) Here's what a regular old Sunday afternoon looks like around here. It was followed by a chicken sandwhich dinner of course. :)































No comments: