Thursday, October 27, 2011

BUSY! BUSY!

I'm still here! I promise!! :) We have had a very busy month! We traveled to TN to see the cousins. Every moment of that weekend was special to me. I love having my family all together, or a least part of it! I have always been the sappy one about that. We've been to the aquarium, had a visit from Aunt Courtney, the kids went to the fair, fall festival at FBC, Red Ribbon week with lots of dress up, football games for LCMS.....I could keep going! :) It has been busy, but fun! Here are a few pics from this month!


K's class is dressing up as Pirates tomorrow. She is super excited about it!




Red Ribbon Week: It was camo day at my school and Tacky day for K!





Whit was SO excited I had on camo. It is totally against my religion! ;)












Fall Festival:FBC



PUMPKINS!




And my sweet babies! Happy FAll!!!!!!


No comments: