Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dead Birds???? EWWWWW!!!!!

I love Greg Olliff. I sometimes laugh at how I fell in love with such a country boy when I am the complete opposite. Whit is obsessed with all that is Greg. This is after his first bird hunt. G killed a bird and gave it to Whit. For the next three hours that bird (the very dead bird) was his pride and joy. He was SO excited to show it to me. By then the poor thing was barely hanging together. EWWWWW!!! I am going to have a hard time with all of this! Today he says, "Mommy, did you know that you can shoot an arrow at the deer and when it hits him, blood comes out!" OMG! What are we teaching him? Greg turned out fairly normal.....I'll just have to trust this is ok!





A few days later, "Hey Mommy! I killed me a turkey!" AAAAHHHHHHH!!!





I love you my litle redneck. Mommy is proud of whatever you love to do. Just don't ask me to come with you. I am going to draw the line somewhere.




No comments: