The Olliffs (I will work on the glare, Susu, I promise!)
My sweet little family!
Whit LOVED the water!
LOVE!!!!!!!!!
And my favorite pic of ALL time....
Silly boy!
The GIRLS!
Best Friends :)
I am always so sad it's over. I love waking up to the sound of the waves crashing. I love reading my book on the beach while the kids play. I love how they laugh over and over again as they jump in the waves. I love a dip in the pool that overlooks the ocean. I love drinking my cup of coffee on the balcony every morning. I love the Surf. I love making time to play cards everynight and laugh. I love spending time with family. I love it all so much. Good thing we get to do it all over again next year! See you next year Fernandina!
2 comments:
So much fun!!!!
ohhhh...I am so sad its over! :(
Post a Comment