Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LIVE :)

Just in case you need a face to remind you to live life to the fullest today! I had them on my mind and wanted to give you readers a glimpse at who you've been praying for! They walked through a lot in the past year. Their strength still amazes me. I wish we all lived closer! I am so blessed with such a wonderful family. Life's not perfect, but I'm glad. It keeps us on our toes. Thank you Lord for healing and your promises. I have faith that these two will have a LONG and happy life together! :) I love you Blake and Tonya. (and the rest of you too. )



3 comments:

Liza said...

Tonya's hair is super cute!

Jennifer :) said...

Tonya looks so good!!! :) So good to see :)

Unknown said...

Awww... and we love you too Katie!