There is something very special about a birthday when you are a parent. I remember every minute of the days before their arrivals in the world. That day, was so perfect. I did not have hard labors at all, and every minute was worth the outcome. I do it over in a second. It is by far one of the best days of my life. Seeing that sweet face for the first time, holding them in your arms after waiting for so long.....oh it is such a precious moment! Seeing my little miracles grow is even sweeter. But every year as we come near the day of their births, I am always even more thankful than usual. I love watching my little surprise grow up. All children are miracles, and mine are no different, they are just special miracles to me. Whit was what we never knew we could have. He was a miracle to even the doctors! God just needed him here with us and I will forever be thankful for that. I love looking at him some days thinking, what in the world would we do without him? It would be a lot quieter around here that is for sure. We would also use a LOT less bandaids! ;) But God's plan was greater than my own, and here he is. He makes us all laugh uncontrollably. His songs will put you in the best mood. He can turn on the charm in an instant. If I am ever in need of a snuggle, hug, or kiss to make me feel better, he's where I head first! There's so much sweetmess in my little ball of energy. He keeps us on our toes, but he also fills my house with such joy and laughter. Whatever you want to call him, he is the man of many names around here...Whitty Whit, Whitty Woo, WHITFIELD DANIEL!! We love you will all of our hearts. Happy 3rd Birthday sweet boy!
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Almost 3!!!
We celebrated Whit's 3rd birthday on Saturday. :) Greg has to be out of town for his actual birthday so we decided to have it early. He had a blast! We had a pool party with a tractor theme. The boy loves a tractor!
There is something very special about a birthday when you are a parent. I remember every minute of the days before their arrivals in the world. That day, was so perfect. I did not have hard labors at all, and every minute was worth the outcome. I do it over in a second. It is by far one of the best days of my life. Seeing that sweet face for the first time, holding them in your arms after waiting for so long.....oh it is such a precious moment! Seeing my little miracles grow is even sweeter. But every year as we come near the day of their births, I am always even more thankful than usual. I love watching my little surprise grow up. All children are miracles, and mine are no different, they are just special miracles to me. Whit was what we never knew we could have. He was a miracle to even the doctors! God just needed him here with us and I will forever be thankful for that. I love looking at him some days thinking, what in the world would we do without him? It would be a lot quieter around here that is for sure. We would also use a LOT less bandaids! ;) But God's plan was greater than my own, and here he is. He makes us all laugh uncontrollably. His songs will put you in the best mood. He can turn on the charm in an instant. If I am ever in need of a snuggle, hug, or kiss to make me feel better, he's where I head first! There's so much sweetmess in my little ball of energy. He keeps us on our toes, but he also fills my house with such joy and laughter. Whatever you want to call him, he is the man of many names around here...Whitty Whit, Whitty Woo, WHITFIELD DANIEL!! We love you will all of our hearts. Happy 3rd Birthday sweet boy!

There is something very special about a birthday when you are a parent. I remember every minute of the days before their arrivals in the world. That day, was so perfect. I did not have hard labors at all, and every minute was worth the outcome. I do it over in a second. It is by far one of the best days of my life. Seeing that sweet face for the first time, holding them in your arms after waiting for so long.....oh it is such a precious moment! Seeing my little miracles grow is even sweeter. But every year as we come near the day of their births, I am always even more thankful than usual. I love watching my little surprise grow up. All children are miracles, and mine are no different, they are just special miracles to me. Whit was what we never knew we could have. He was a miracle to even the doctors! God just needed him here with us and I will forever be thankful for that. I love looking at him some days thinking, what in the world would we do without him? It would be a lot quieter around here that is for sure. We would also use a LOT less bandaids! ;) But God's plan was greater than my own, and here he is. He makes us all laugh uncontrollably. His songs will put you in the best mood. He can turn on the charm in an instant. If I am ever in need of a snuggle, hug, or kiss to make me feel better, he's where I head first! There's so much sweetmess in my little ball of energy. He keeps us on our toes, but he also fills my house with such joy and laughter. Whatever you want to call him, he is the man of many names around here...Whitty Whit, Whitty Woo, WHITFIELD DANIEL!! We love you will all of our hearts. Happy 3rd Birthday sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment