Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome to the Family, Brannen!

Well we finally found out who baby cupid is!! :) David Brannen Prosser entered the world yesterday around 4 in the afternoon. Jen called me at school to tell me her water had broken. I hung up and got all teary eyed. I didn't even realize how excited I was until the moment was here! :) I am thankful for a lot of things in life. One of my top ten is our friendship with the Prossers. I absolultely love how old Greg and Chad's friendship is. It goes back to the day Chad was born. :) Then they chose two of the best women in the world to spend their lives with. Who knew we would all end up this close?? It was like it was all meant to be. I am so very thankful God placed them in our lives. I am so thankful for their friendship. Soon, we'll be welcoming the newest addition to our Middleground compound. We don't have lots of rooms to spare around here. We might all need bigger houses. We are full to capacity, but I would not want it any other way. Gone are the days of the four of us eating dinner together. When we get together, now we are a party of 9. What a great blessing!! Thank you Lord, for friends that are family. Thank you for the wonderful gift of a healthy child for Chad and Jen. And to you Brannen, we didn't expect you, and now we don't want life without you around. Welcome to the club. Good thing you can't walk because you might run when you meet all of us. ;)

No comments: