I can't believe my lack of blogging. It is unacceptable! I need to keep up with these moments in life!! I LOVE looking back and reading all of this. One day, I am eventually going to make books out of this for my kids. I am on book 3 so I really need to print at least one! ;)
We have been busy! Our current status is a non-potty trained little boy. He still loves that diaper. K is quickly learning her letters and numbers which I am so proud of! She is finally interested in that stuff! For so long she didn't care at all!
We are in the baby Prosser waiting game right now. We all can't wait to find out what the baby is! Fun times at the Prosser/Olliff compound.
I have a million pictures to download. I promise to do that in the next few days. Shame on me. I promise to be a better blogger this month! I am so sorry for neglecting you blogspot. I promise to try better.
Sincerely,
The busy mom of two with a husband who is out of town way too much in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment