Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gone Fishin'

First, I would like to apologize for the mass amount of blogging I am about to do. I need to catch up! I am so behind on what is going on around here. There has been a LOT going on! :)

The kids went fishing a few weeks ago. If you know me at all, you know I don't enjoy things of this sort. I have been known to go with Greg a few times in the past. Only when he begs and begs, do I cave and go. In college I would float around the boat in my bathing suit to get sun while he fished. This time, I cleaned my entire house in peace while the kids had fun. It was glorious.

K and Court....she is a braver girl than her mommy!

I also do not approve of camo on my kids. It just looks dirty. ;) Whit was so excited to wear his "deer hunt" overalls. I guess I'll let this one slide. :)

Whit and his Poppa

K and Court with K's fish! What a catch!!!!



No comments: