Well, this weekend was a whirlwind! We got to see the cousins and Blake and Tonya. Holly got to meet the entire family and for a few hours ALL of the Sartins were under one roof. I love that. I love it almost as much as my mom does. Being the girl in the middle has always made me the glue part of the family. I like to stick us all back together. I know it sounds cheesy to say it that way, but it is my job. I take it seriously too. :)
I also learned this weekend how much I appreciate my friends and family. I think sometimes God just needs to make us stop and see why we are thankful. I was given that clarity this weekend. I am thankful for all of you. I have friends that are more like family. I have family that is closer than we have ever been before. I have a husband that loves me unconditionally......I am so thankful. I just needed to document it on paper....or the internet. I am thankful for each and every one of you.
1 comment:
love you. miss you. thankful for you.
Post a Comment