Friday, January 7, 2011

Could they possibly be....FRIENDS?????

On the Olliff/Prosser compound, our firstborns are best friends. Kennedy and Drew would do anything for each other. They have one of the sweetest friendships I know. Our second children have always had a love hate relationship. For a long time they didn't even notice each other existed. Then they hated each other. They fought worse than the phrase, fighting like brother and sister. Although, now that I think of it, they did fight like that. There was always love behind every argument. Like they knew just how far to take being mad. Lorelei is a feisty one. Whit is the calm one. Although, one of Whit's favorite things in the entire world is to make Lorelei mad. I think Lorelei feels the same way. It is quite hilarious to watch. Lately, they are having more and more sweet moments. I said something to Lorelei the other day and she says, "Ka-deeeee...I talkin to WHIT!" Well, excuse me! ;)

They laugh together.....

Get forced to spend time together.....

And then sometimes...SURPRISE.....they do love each other.


Oh, sweet babies, Mommy (aka Ka-Dee) loves you both. You are going to have to start spending more loving time than fighting. I am just saying. And I am talking to you and Whit, Lorelei! ;)



2 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

SO sweet!!! :)

Kittie "Kat" said...

awwww! They ARE adorable! Little Lolly is looking more and more like far-away-grandma in these pictures!!!