Thursday, December 9, 2010

SAY CHEESE! yeah right.....:)

I have never had a Christmas card with just one baby. Kennedy's first Christmas was the announcement of the future arrival of Whit! So, I don't know what it is like to take just a precious pic of your one baby. I get the bonus gift of trying for two smiles. It is more the stress of having them do this on a day that I have them dressed in the perfect outfits. I have learned that it takes a long time to capture that perfect moment. So, now, I just snap pics all the time and keep my fingers crossed. Stay in suspense for the one I chose. I won't share it until you get it in the mail. :) Here are a few of my "Christmas Card Gone Wrong" photos. The first one is the best one.

Tongue out, being bossy....yep that is Kennedy.

Then being sweet. Yep, still Kennedy. After this, Whit is screaming, "SHE KISSED ME!!!" while rubbing his face so hard I made him stop. Disgusted! ;)


Loud? That doesn't even describe her adequately.


I named this one victory and defeat. He totally shoved her off of him.



Merry Christmas! Christmas cards are printed, they just need to be addressed and mailed. I am working on birthday invitations and those are next! Lots to celebrate in the Olliff house this month!



No comments: