Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fa La La La La!

I adore this time of year. I love the magic of Christmas. I have always loved it, but when you have a 2 and a 3 year old, you see it even more sweetly. It is almost better than being the child with the gleam in your eye. You get to know the world, and know how truly sweet it is to have that innocence. They love Santa. They love to hear about how he is going to fly and land his reindeer here. They love their elf, Sheriff. I caught Whit standing on a chair yesterday yelling to Sheriff, " I want some robot train tracks, Sheriff!" Kennedy loves to hear about baby Jesus. She also knows about grown up Jesus, but she said, "I really like baby Jesus better. Grown up Jesus helped those people and that was nice of him. " hahahaha! LOVE it! I hope, hope, hope, that as we walk through this Christmas that I forget about the drama, the worldly things and focus on the true meaning of Christmas. For me, that is the fact that God sent His son for us. And all that I have is owed to Him. My little miracle turns 4 this month. 4????? I can't imagine a day around here without here. As I always say, it is all about Kennedy and Jesus in December at the Olliffs! Here's to one of my most favorite months and making memories that this sappy mommy will hold with her forever!

No comments: