4 short years ago I looked like this......
It is hard to believe it has beenf 4 years! Greg just found these pictures and of course I had to share. She's changed our lives forever. Here are some of our first moments together. My precious Kennedy, you are such a blessing. You've made my house a home. You've made it a very busy home, but a home none the less. We love you so very much!
My new life. :)

LOVE this one! I loved her all bundled up. :)


Learning how to be a daddy. He did such a good job. :)

I love this one because it is such a memory for me. From the moment they placed her in my arms, I instantly took the role of being her Mommy. I have always been independent and wanted to do things on my own. I was never scared or doubted myself in anything I did with her. It just came to me. I love that moment. It was what I waited for my entire life. A little girl of my own, all dressed and perfect. She truly is a dream come true.






1 comment:
ok....
#1: The pregnant picture of you makes me happy.
#2: See, you did love Riley once!
#3: What in the hell was my hair doing????
#4: I think that was the one day that Drew was a chunky monkey.
Post a Comment