Friday, December 24, 2010

Dear Kennedy and Whit,

This is by far my favorite Christmas ever. I love the excitement in your eyes. You are both so excited about Santa coming to our house. Whit is dying for Robot Train Tracks. Santa is busy working on those since they don't exist in stores. Not to worry, my dear son, I am sure he can make them. :) And Kennedy, you are dying for the girly things in life, Barbie, Barbie car, and Polly Pockets! I wonder what tomorrow holds. :) Sheriff, our Elf, has been a fun part of the family this Christmas. Each morning, you guys barrel out of bed and go in search of his new hiding place. I hope Christmas is always this magical. I hope you spend your entire lives with the joy you have right now. I am forever thankful for you both. A "Whit" song will make my heart truly happy. A "Kennedy Hug" is one of my favorite things in the whole world. You are both growing and changing. I will forever say I can't believe how fast time flies. I am enjoying each new phase you take. I love you both so very much. I would love to make time stand still. Instead, we will spend each moment cherishing what we have together. I am so blessed to be your mommy. There is no greater gift in the world than the two of you. You make this mommy incredibly proud.

Love and Kisses,

Mommy

No comments: