Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Almost DONE!

I love my brother. I love my brother for lots of reasons. One of my most favorite things about him is how much he loves his wife and family. He has always been like that. We are different is so many ways, (for example, I hike in flip flops and he thinks I am retarded) but when it comes to family we are the same. Tonya's radiation treatments are almost DONE! She just posted on fb that she has 3 more. Of course, that inspired a blog from me. :) 3 more....it has been a LONG year for them. They will tell you that they will take one really crappy year for many more years together. So, as they begin a new phase, I ask for your continued prayer. Pray that it stays away. Pray that God has truly healed her entire body and rid it of all of the cancer. Pray that these two get to spend a long, happy life together. It is my prayer everyday. I know He hears us and I know it is in His hands. Here's to being DONE Aunt Tonya! :) You truly are a survivor.


1 comment:

Tonya said...

Thanks for your sweet words! He is a great guy that loves his family! He has been so awesome throughout our ordeal. I am SO blessed to have him as my best friend and husband. Thanks for encouraging people to continue to pray for us. Personally, I often pray that God keeps me alive so that we can be an example to others of our love. Not everyone is as lucky or as blessed to have such a wonderful marriage. I want to be one of those couples who make it to our 70th wedding anniversary and has lots of good advice for the young folks. :)