Since Whit moved to a new bed I haven't posted pics yet. We cleaned rooms today so I thought it would be a good day to document. I've changed Kennedy's room around a little too so I thought I would post some pics! I love their rooms. They both came together perfectly. I love how easily they
transferred from a nursery to a kid room. Whit's room is HUGE after the crib came down. I am still thinking of what I want for a headboard for both of them. I really want to make something out of an old sail for Whit's room. I like to "
HGTV" some things around the house. I thought I would find time this summer but we had fun instead! ;)
Getting a little organized...and I got to hang his name back up! YAY!

His big boy bed!

Yes, there is a giant
basketball goal in his room. That is all thanks to Aunt Courtney. :) I actually don't mind it and he LOVES it. We'll eventually move that bad boy outside. For now, we'll play a little indoor ball.


On to K's room....I have honestly loved every part of her room since we put it together. I knew exactly what colors I wanted and we had to search and search for the perfect fabric to match. If I were a little girl, I would love to live in here!

Yes, I know, I make too many bows. :)


I love this wall...the pictures were in my nursery and Greg's. The little dress is one that is very special to me. My Mama (grandmother) sent me that shortly before she passed away. She never got to meet Kennedy and it is special to me to have it in there.


Tomorrow will come and the rooms will be trashed yet again. My organized toy sort will be in vain. Oh well....such is life! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE both rooms!!! So sweet!
Post a Comment