Monday, July 19, 2010

2!!!!!!!!

We celebrated Whit's second birthday with a little firetruck pool party at Nette's! He had SO much fun. He spent the first part of the party eating icing from the cake before we even cut it. Then it was off to the pool to SWIM! After he nearly froze to death due to the fact he has NO fat on him, he decided it would be more fun to mow the lawn. So he pushed that darn lawn mower around for most of the party. Sweet, sweet boy....2!!! I can't believe it!

Whit at 2.....

*He is BUSY. He loves anything boy. He loves golf, fishing, cars, trucks, balls, ect. He does know how to be sweet to a baby doll too though. Kennedy taught him that. :)
*He's still a pretty good eater. He has his likes and dislikes but I can get most foods in him. He loves rice the most of anything in the world. That and shredded cheese are his favorite foods right now. It makes a nice mess under the table.
*He is obsessed with his Daddy. One would think this would hurt my feelings when he says, "No, Mommy, Daddy!" but it doesn't at all. It is really sweet. He still loves his mommy too. I adore a snuggle from this baby. One sweet look and you are hooked.
*He's got a fiesty spirit. That's the Sartin side of him. He likes to annoy his sister. He takes the little brother roll seriously. The louder she yells the more he trys to annoy her. The smile that comes to his face when she is mad....ohhhh....he is bad!
*He is a chatter box. He talks and talks, but leaves out important words. He leaves out things like with, to, for...mainly prepositions. It is quite amusing. I can't understand 99% of what he says. I am thinking the world probably can too.
*He is in his big bed. It is getting a little easier for him with this. The grown ups in the house miss the crib but I am thinking he doesn't.
*He ran run, jump pretty high (This is a big deal because K took a long time to get both feet off the ground) and throw pretty good. He loves anything active. He can even climb to the top of our swingset. Again, big sis, took a while for that! :) He just has to keep up with her I think.

He makes our lives interesting that is for sure. We love you, Whit. Life is never dull when you are around! We look forward to what this year brings! 2!!!!! Gosh, time flies!
Here are some party pics. I took a million. I'll upload more later!
















1 comment:

Kittie "Kat" said...

cute pictures!! great party!!