Sunday, September 20, 2009

GEORGIA! SOUTHERN!

Well, we made it to the game!!! Now aren't you proud?!!! I would like to thank the Free's, Smallman's and Webb's for letting us crash your tailgating! They saved us from the rain!! It was a lot of fun! The kids did great and we made it to half time! Here all some of my favorite pics from the night. :)

All our kiddos! Lillian, Kennedy, Emma, Tucker, Peyton, Whit and Banks....all super cute, huh?
I love this one. Banks is so happy and Whit is like, what are you so happy about? They are so going to be good friends. ;) I wish I had taken one of Whit and Tucker. They were cracking up at each other on the way home.
K and Lil


I LOVE this one too! I have a feeling they are going to be trouble as they get older. K more than Lillian...she is too sweet.



Kennedy tring to be one of the big girls! They are big Pre-K'ers you know.


Cheerleader in training! I love it!!



WOW!! Thanks Jonathan!! You can always count on Jonathan for a little cheerleader flavor. :)



He LOVED it!





The Smith's...I love them. I really, really, hope they stay here forever. For me, really...although I am sure South Carolina will call them home someday, but I am keeping my fingers crossed they stay here!!




And the GAME! Yes, there was also football involved!

Our boys...so sweet!


K and Drewbie






A daddy, his boy, and football. A perfect world. :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, yay! We love you too! Thanks for the impromptu plans. See, we can still be spontaneous even with all the kiddos! You got a great pic of Kennedy and J. Awesome! I'm stealing some of these!