Saturday, September 19, 2009

GO EAGLES!!

I will admit that I am a fair weathered fan. I have TWO degrees from Georgia Southern and I really could care less if they win or lose. That is a sad fact, I know. I am ashamed to admit it but I need to be honest. I grew up with UT football. Big college football, big games...mmmm....it was such a treat to get to go to the games. Then I came to Southern and went to a football game and was in shock. I had never been to a non SEC college football game. I enjoyed them as a social aspect but it is nothing like big football. I am also fully aware of how loserish it is to truly love a team you didn't even got to college at but I will always be a Tennessee fan deep down. That was my fall Saturdays growing up. In high school we had big parties on game days. :) Kennedy had a GSU party to go to today so we borrowed a GSU cheerleading outfit. I put it on her and it made me happy. I actually had a little school pride when I saw my daughter wearing MY school colors. So, welcome back, GSU pride. I am going to be more supportive of you from now on!! We might even go to the game today. :)

The best of friends.....they really function like twins. She takes care of him in strange situations. She is always checking on where he is. I love their little relationship. :)

My first attempt at a multilayerd bow. I think it turned out cute!! I am going to get out of control with this soon. Christmas bows, here I come!! I could never justify a specic bow like this for $10 that went with one thing. $1 or $2 for a bow like this...I can handle that! :)

Silly girl

K and Drew...GO EAGLES!


My little cheerleader...this is so cute on her!


Precious...I love this little girl!!



No comments: