Wednesday, June 24, 2009

UPDATES!! THESE KIDS ARE BUSY!!

We'll start with K: Can we say potty trained? :) Oh, yeah...well, I would not actually say we are at 100%. I would go with more like 87.5% potty trained. One week from starting and she really only has about an accident a day. I won't publicly discuss her problem with the accidents. I am SO proud of my little girl! She even did so good on the road trip. We didn't have one single accident in the car. WOO HOO!!! All I really had to do was actually stick to the training and throw in a little bribery....love it!

Whit: Well let's see. He went for a dr visit before vacation and was 18lbs 12 ounces. I don't know if I documented that already. I also have officially stopped ALL baby food!! YAY!!! I love, love, love that!! He is such a good eater. I started him on meat last week and he is a happy camper. We are transitioning from breastmilk to real food. This is easy so far! He is much happier than Kennedy was to stop a few feedings. So, no more yucky jars of food. I just feed him dinner with us and he loves it! Yay for my grocery bill as well!! :) Stopping nursing is another whole story...this is a fun but sad process for me. I don't even want to think about it. So I'll stop talking about it now.

Way to go my sweet kiddos!

No comments: