Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My little fish

I was hoping swimming lessons would teach her to swim. She can semi-swim already I just need her to be safe in the water. It only made her braver. Seriously, now she jumps with a smile to me. Her legs are up in the air, her arms up high, and she flies into the water. I don't have to catch her. She just bounces back up and swims a little to me. We went to MeMa's tonight for a little evening swim. I love to do that in the summer. She jumped and jumped and swam and swam until she couldn't anymore. And that little brother of hers is not so bad himself. He loves the water. He'll even fall into you from the side. My little fish....I love it! Here are some pics of her from swimming lessons last week.
That's her with her head in the water swimming across the deep end!!

Practicing that kick!
So sweet!




No comments: