Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All the Sartin's...under ONE roof!

I have come to realize the importance of family. When you have your own kids you start to really realize how special a family bond is. We traveled north to visit all our Sartin cousins. So, we packed up and loaded up with MeMe and Pops and went for a visit. It was fun, tiring, and very eventful! It is a long trip but my kids did so great. The miles and tiredness were worth it. We are creating these memories for our kids as well as for us. I hope they grow up to be close and can lean on each other. Family is so important!



All of the grandkids...Lander, Henley, Whit, Kennedy and Paisley

KNOXVILLE!! GO VOLS!


Pops and Whit looking at the trains


All the kids...can you tell Whit is never still? Paisley just got finished screaming and then Kennedy started crying because Paisley was sitting on her dress! Oh dear! Poor things...



We visited a Children's Museum. I wish we had things like this here. They have a life size doll house the kids can play in. I think this picture is hillarious because Henley looks like a giant. She was fixing everyone lunch. Whit is helping...can you see him?





Whit..working hard to help in the kitchen!




The doll house



Paisley and Kennedy





Henley and Whit



Just my size cousins...Paisley and Kennedy...I wonder what they are talking about. :)





The "big" kids



We also went to a sprinkler park. K had so much fun!!



Whit..enjoying being dry!

Oh, and did I mention that it only took 7 1/2 hours to get home. ONE STOP!!! Two kids, a MeMe and a Pops and we only stopped once. It was a long stop but how great is that?

1 comment:

Liza said...

Looking at Henley makes me feel so old! She's still a baby in my mind.