Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend

Spring Break has been anything but restful around here. I don't really know what I have accomplished but it is definitely not rest. That goes with the theme of my life and my two small children I guess! Some day again I will have moments where I can just sit and rest, right? Maybe read a book? Oh well, I will enjoy my crazy life! At least I got some quality time with my kids...that is the important thing! MeMe came up for a quick visit. The kids enjoyed having her here!

It was a beautiful day and K wanted to go outside. I turned around and found her like this! :)
My babies...love them!



We dyed eggs for the first time this year. They did a pretty good job! Drew didn't get the idea of an egg not being able to be thrown. You turn around and he throws it in the cup! I think they had fun!


Lorelei was not being tortured here I promise! I just think this picture is funny. Kennedy has no clue what to do and poor, poor, Lorelei!




The four cutest babies ever!!! :) Turn around Whit!!!


MeMe and Whitty Whit...so sweet!


And Riley...she still exists and is quite photogenic if you ask me! I thought Greg ran over her today and freaked out. It means I still love her, right?



2 comments:

Sandra Bird said...

Nice pics! the picture of Lorelei in the 4-some is like looking at baby Jen all over again. Amazing-sure brings back sweet memories.

Michelle said...

Hellooooo skinny mommy!