Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It has been a wonderful Easter day! It all started with a visit from the Easter bunny and Kennedy was so excited! She ran around the house collecting eggs. Later, she told me, "Mommy, I need to tell the Easter bunny thank you!" So sweet! We were then off to church and then off to lunch at SuSu's. Kennedy is currently fast asleep I am sure dreaming of jelly beans and M &M's!

My babies....mmmmm...so precious!

Sweet Kennedy

He loved the eggs! And look closely at his KNEE socks!! LOVE THEM!!! These are his first pair and I really, really, love them! Who says boy clothes aren't fun? I think they are fun...knee socks are super fun for me! :)

Not so interested in taking pictures at first!



Our family




Kennedy and Dr. Daddy...he looks like a professor in that bow tie! :)



No comments: