Monday, March 23, 2009

WOO HOO!!!

Did I spell WOO HOO right? Oh well if I didn't! :) I woke up today in an unusually good mood. I like it when that happens. So I am going to list for you my woo hoo moments for today. I will start with myself....I have officially lost 7 POUNDS!! WOO HOO for me! :) Weight watchers has done me right and I will now become a support group for anyone who wants to join me. I have been on it for 3 weeks and lost an entire bag of sugar and eight sticks of butter...that is put into terms I can understand and I like it! WOO HOO again! Old Katie is on her way back...2 more lbs and I am back to pre-Whit size and 4 more and I am pre-Kennedy size!! Oh yeah...that makes me HAPPY! :)

We had a nice weekend with MeMe and Pops. I went to Bailey Boys and got the kids some cute spring clothes. Again, WOO HOO on that one! :) I feel I need to calm down my woo hooness....I will stop saying it now. :)

It was such a nice day out today so I got the camera out as the kids played. Greg is sick (running a fever and feeling yucky...not a woo hoo for me) so we stayed clear of him tonight. Here a a few pics from the day. I LOVED Whit's outfit....such a little baby boy outfit. So sweet!

And Kennedy refused to smile for me...I have to capture that when she isn't looking. I love this one though...It is a look I see quite often!
My Whit...he is SO sweet. Don't you just want to kiss all over that face? I do everyday! :)


And if you check Jen's blog, sorry for the repeat but this also makes my heart happy. I love the relationship Drew and Kennedy have. They don't know life without the other one and now Whit and Lorelei are starting to discover each other. Our kids will always have two other people that are just as close as family they can count on and that is something not everyone has! I love it!



The "big" kids! They look so big now!


Whit is now hanging with the big dogs...at least for a minute until I come rescue him!


Have a good week!

2 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

Those are some cute kids!

Meredith Vasey said...

Way to go, Katie! I am so proud of your weight loss. That is awesome!!! Also, those pics of the 4 cuties are WONDERFUL!! You and Jen (and the hubbies) sure know how to make adorable kiddies!