Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Has it been 8 MONTHS?

My sweet baby is now officially 8 months old! WOW! He is growing up so fast and although I do love a baby I am so enjoying the little boy he is becoming. He has such a sweet personality with that little bit of spice he inherited from his mommy. I couldn't ask for a better baby! These pictures show the true craziness of his hair and I love them. Both my kids went through the electric socket hair problem and it is so cute! :) Hair only a mommy could love I guess! :)

Here's what my Whit is up to lately...

*You can crawl like crazy! You no longer confine yourself to the rug in the living room. You have discovered you can make it around the couch and follow that crazy sister of yours. This makes you happy and your sister mad. I think it is quite funny!
* YOU CAN SIT UP!!! YAY!!! It only took 8 months...don't worry about that Whit...it was a hard skill for you my dear. :) You still fall occasionally but I am much more confident plopping you down now. You like it as well. It is more fun to play with toys this way.
* You love baby food. Lots of veggies for this boy! You can also hold a bottle now. You love food you can pick up and eat. You are so independent which I guess is good, but I still want you to want me. I have to pin you down to eat at night..you would rather do that yourself I guess!
*You are always looking for what is next. When you are being held you are busy scanning your surroundings to see what you can grab. We have to watch you!
*You reach for ME!! And others of course, but I do love those little arms reaching for mommy...melts my heart.
*I genuinely think your mommy, daddy and sister are your favorite people on earth. When you hear one of our voices your eyes light up! And Riley...you really love Riley. When you hear the pitter patter of her feet you are looking around to find her.
*When you are good you are very, very good, and when you are mad, you are very, very mad! Where did you get that I wonder?

I love this one. I really wonder what he is thinking!

Mommy and Whit and our crazy hair! :)


My BABY!



Kennedy says to Whit, "Look at Mommy Whit, smile for Mommy!"
He loves his sister! You have to click on this one to see the true joy in his eyes!



What? Are you done?


I know I say this every month but I will say it again just because I want to. I cannot imagine life without Whit in it. Everyday I look into those brown eyes and thank God for bringing him into our lives. It is amazing how much you are given when you least expect it. It is almost better than getting what you asked for! I love you Whit!


2 comments:

Liza said...

I love all of those pictures, but especially the first one and the last one! I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is too cute!

Sarah said...

I just love all of these! I can totally hear K telling Whit to smile too! And Whit's looking at you like "are you believin' this? she's crazy!"