Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring!!


I love spring for so many reasons. I love warm weather. I love the fact that it is almost summer! I love sweet baby toes with no shoes on. I love spring!! One more week until that much awaited for SPRING BREAK!!! YAY!!
Life around here is anything but dull lately. Kennedy is busy growing up way too fast! She loves to sing and sings and sings all day long. She is also finding lots of ways to steal our hearts and keep herself out of trouble. Last night I overheard her just going up to Greg and saying, "I love you Daddy!" You know he melted at that. Every morning I wake up to the sound of Kennedy walking into our room. I throw her up on the bed between us and always tell her it is still night time. We get a few more minutes of sleep that way. This morning she came in and we are laying there and she says, "I love you guys!" and patted both of us. I do so love this little girl.
Whit has discovered his sister is fun. She runs around the couch and jumps out at him as he chases her. He then yells with delight that she is there again and they repeat the cycle. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I said to Greg this morning, "And I thought I was ruining her life!" as they played together so happily. It warms my heart to see them together. She talks and talks to him in the car and he will coo and talk back to her. He hates his bucket seat..he can't see her as well. The new car seat is on the way! :) I can see their relationship forming and it is so sweet!
We have a busy week on the countdown to spring break! Kindermusik, pictures with the bunnies at church, and an Easter Egg hunt! Then we are off to Charleston to visit Aunt Courtney! Yay for Spring!

2 comments:

Megan said...

precious picture of you with your cuties! seeing them become friends is SO much fun!

Jennifer :) said...

That's a Drewbie outfit :)