You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
Monday, December 29, 2008
The stats are in...
We went to the doctor today for a combo visit. I might never do that again. At one point everyone in the room was crying (at least those under 2) and I felt like crying! It is very hard to have a conversation with a doctor with two screaming children. And I had Greg there to help. I would NEVER attempt that alone. I thought it would be easier to knock it out together but I don't suggest it for my fellow friends with two small children. Anyways....Kennedy weighed in at 27.4 pounds. That would be 5 pounds more than I did at that age. I was a slight runt! :) She was 32 1/2 inches tall. She did get diagnosed with an ear infection at her well child visit. I knew she had something so we did a combo well baby/sick baby visit. Whit weighed in at 15 lbs 11.5 ounces. He has gained a pound in a month. He was 26 1/2 inches long. He was diagnosed with eczema. It was really bad over Christmas and was still bad today so we took him in. Poor thing! So all in all my day has been filled with doctor visits and screaming children. That is a nice day off right? :) At least we are all medicated and on our way to good health. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bless all of your hearts! I hope the sickies get better, and I hope you can find a way to regain some sanity today!
Hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment