She's grown up so much in the past two years. She's been through a lot of change too poor thing! She only got a year and half as an only child and really only 10 months of just the 3 of us! She has adjusted well and I think she appreciates it! She's spending her birthday sick poor baby! She had a 102 fever last night and is still running a low temp today. We are going to watch lots of movies and take naps today! :) Before she got sick, we went over to the island for her two year old photo shoot. MeMe and I love the beach and I think we have rubbed off on Kennedy. It truly is one of the greatest places in the world, no matter what time of year it is. Life is just simpler there. It was a pretty day and believe it or not, you didn't even need shoes in December! I know these are a lot of pictures but she is so precious I couldn't pick. (I did narrow it down from like 100 pictures) The first picture is for me. Those arms and smile are to run to me. I do so love this child...
*You are a chatter box!! I think you talk in your sleep. You love to talk about anything and the things you say are hilarious!
*Today you are telling everyone Happy Birthday! I think that Merry Christmas was to everyone so you feel the need to tell me, dada and Whit Happy Birthday today. So polite!
*You love to pretend. You cook for us, talk on the phone, dance like a ballerina....the list goes on and on
*You survive on macaroni and mashed potatoes. I don't think you would be alive if these foods did not exist.
*You love Curious George. (books, the TV show, but not a stuffed one, those scare you!)
*You love to go! You love the park, the zoo, Petco (like the zoo to you), the beach, church....
* You are such a happy little girl!
My mom always said a daughter is special. I can see now how special. You have come into our lives and we truly will never be the same. Your laugh is infectious, your smile is contagious and you are our joy. I hope you always know how much I love you. I want you to grow up to be a strong and independent young woman. I look forward to watching you grow through the years and become who you are to be. I hate how fast time flies by and I know all too soon I'll be looking back on these years wondering where they went and you'll just be flying out the door. I'll hold on to you my Kennedy until I have to let you go. I'll hold to every hug, kiss and smile I can get. I'll cherish it because God has given me these years to love you. And I am forever thankful for each day we have together. Happy 2nd birthday my big girl!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday, Kennedy!
Happy Birthday, Kennedy!!!!
happy birthday kennedy!! these are absolutely terrific pictures....and she is just beautiful!
Post a Comment