Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have feet?

My sweet Whit has made a new discovery! He has found his feet! :) I think it is so sweet when they suddenly realize they have feet. You can see the look of amazement in his eyes. Can you imagine being excited you have feet? Although I was super excited to see my feet again after I had Kennedy. Maybe that's how he feels!



And I just needed to document this look. I cannot describe fully how it makes you feel but there is just a way about Whit's little looks. He has a lot of love behind his smiles. He will just gaze into my eyes and with all his heart he is telling me he loves me. It is hard to describe but I think these two pics captured it a little. This little boy appreciates being loved more than the average baby I think. He loves to be talked to and oohhed over. What a sweet boy!







4 comments:

Liza said...

My aunt Denise (cousin Derek's mom:) just left me a message saying she couldn't log into google, so could I please let you know that these pictures just made her heart happy! Or made her smile, I forgot already. But either way, she really enjoyed these pictures and said she needed it today!
I couldn't answer my phone at work, but I can check blogs? Yep.

Katie said...

That was so sweet! :) Tell her thanks!

Kittie "Kat" said...

Katie, he IS precious!!! And you have such a wonderful way of describing his expresions. I really could just eat him up!!

Sarah said...

Oh the feet are one of my favorite milestones!! Really - I love those pics!