Oh yes, my friends, my K has made a huge accomplishment tonight! I gave her a bath and was taking her to her room to put her clothes on and she announced she needed to potty. SHE ran to the potty, SHE sat down all by herself and SHE proceeded to tee tee in the potty!!! Oh my goodness! This is huge for Kennedy! We have had the potty forever because she was so interested in it and she never really was interested in going on her own. I would catch her needing to go and she went but this is her first on her own knowing she needs to do this! May I pray and pray that this is the beginning of the end of diapers. That would help my life out a TON! Way to go Kennedy! What a big girl! She was so proud of herself! I took these to document. I bought her these Curious George jammies and when I put them on her she says, "thank you mommy!" What a sweet girl!
3 comments:
Is she going to like me this weekend? She hasn't seen me in so long. She doesn't really know me. Can you please talk about me a lot this week? Thanks :)
Will do! I will start in the morning first thing!! :)
Yay for K! She's such a big girl now!!! :)
Post a Comment