Don't you worry about mommy and daddy not loving you anymore. They will always love you. A good idea is to wake them up at night when they first bring Lorelei home to make sure they really love you. It worked for me!
Grandparents are really going to spoil you. Ask and you shall receive! It also really works well!
Start playing with babies. It will help you get used to a baby being around. Don't worry about it being a sissy thing to do. Just tell them it is your sister's dolls! Nobody will ever know!
Pitching fits are still very appropriate. You parents will pay more attention to you. Again, this is something I learned quite well!
Mommy nursing is not a bad thing. It is a great time to watch a little George until you get used to it! Quality TV time is great!!
More toys will appear in your house. They might be things you remember from the past but they are even more fun now. I do love to play under a play gym! It brings me back to those baby days!
There is another person other than mommy that can do things for you! I was surprised to find this out! Daddy can give baths, feed you dinner and take you places all by himself! He was surprised at this too! It is fun to hang out with just him!
On a serious note, you will love your new sister. She will bring you the greatest joy and I am sure some of your most irritating moments in the future. But you know what? She will always be there for you so no matter what the next few weeks bring, know that it is all worth it. I love my little brother now so much. I'll pat his head and say, "sweetheart." My mommy thinks it is so sweet! You always have me to come to if it gets too much for you! I am your other sister anyways! And remember you loved ME first!!
I love you Dew!
Love,
KeKe
2 comments:
Awww...I will have to print this out and put it in his baby book!
I love that picture! I bet KeKe really is thinking all those things. She is such a little mother. What about the part where he and KeKe make Whit and Lorelei take the blame for all their future mischief! They will love having live-in scapegoats!
Post a Comment