Oh, my kennedy brings us great joy! She stayed home with Greg today and he got a small dose of how it is to be me. He left right when I got home to run an "errand." I think she wore him out! She is much better today and has been fever free all day! Yay! She has been making us laugh all night long. At one point Greg and I both had tears in our eyes she was making us laugh so hard. It is just so funny the things she says! Here are some examples just for documentation sake!
Whit is playing on the floor and Kennedy lays down next to him. She says to him, "Buddy row, hi buddy row. Buddy row look at me buddy row." Greg has come up with this stupid name and she has picked up on it. It really is funny to hear her say it! She sounds like the most country redneck child that ever existed. Where did we get her from? "Pumpkin! Hiney Pumpkin!" Whit is wearing his pumpkin jammies with a pumpkin on his hiney. She got a kick out of this. I can't remember where the conversation went from there because we were laughing so hard.
This is my favorite. It might be my favorite so far. I was putting her to bed and saying her prayers.
Me: "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep"
K: "Pray the Lord, Bobby, Pray the Lord" as she pats Bobby on the head. (Bobby is her baby she sleeps with every night)
Me: "Angels watch me through the night and wake me when the sun shines bright"
K: "Sun shines bright, Bobby, sun shines bright"
Me: "AMEN!"
My Kennedy you do break my heart into pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment