Sunday, October 19, 2008

Day 3 of the fever....

Not yellow fever, ha,ha, just the Kennedy fever. She came down with it Friday and this morning she woke up with a fever again. It left for a while and is back again! Poor thing she has felt so bad. I hate when little ones get sick! We did find time to carve a pumpkin yesterday when she was feeling a little better. It is a Greg and Katie combo design. You know you want one right? My sweet Kennedy that is deathly afraid of the chick fila cow was also very scared of our pumpkin. We tired to make it a happy one and she did not like it at all! Oh, well!
Here his K with her Daddy. That is about as close as she would get to the pumpkin. How did I get a child that scared of things? We lite it up last night and took her out to see it in the dark and she really did not want to get near it! We will not be torturing her with Santa this year. I guess Whit will be the only one to sit in Santa's lap! He won't mind this year!
Oh, and the weather here is fabulous! Thank you Liza for sending some our way! We got out the long sleeves and sweatshirts! Aaahhhh I do love fall!

1 comment:

Liza said...

You are most welcome! I am glad I could help!