Monday, October 27, 2008

New skills around here!

Yes, my friends my children are doing new things everyday! Saturday night we went to Jonathan and Sarah's for dinner and I handed Kennedy an ABC book and said to her, "Here read the ABC book." She then proceeded to sing the ABC's. They are not perfect by any means but she got really close to the real thing. I sat there in amazement because I have never heard her do that before!! It is like when she crawled she waited and waited and then just crawled perfectly across the floor. She hides things from us!! I tried tonight to catch it. My video camera lagged for the beginning and she never made it to z but you get the point I guess! And I had to include little Whit doing his new skill, rolling over! And I would like to apologize for my loud, YAY!! that comes after they both finish. I really am a very loud person!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Those are so great!