Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A lot to cheer for!

The day started off like any other day. We all loaded up in the car and we were off to school. Out of nowhere WHAM....deer in the headlights. Seriously I mean there was a huge deer in my headlights. I got my first deer today. Not so exciting I will tell you! I was in shock for a moment. Then I called Greg to tell him to come get us. Kennedy was fine. She was still munching on her cracker and Whit was as happy as could be. I didn't break down until Greg got there. We were all fine and that is the important thing. My car is not so fine. The whole front end is missing. I am just thankful my family was ok! It could have been a lot worse!

We didn't let a deer get us down for long! We were off to the fall festival at church tonight. Kennedy was a cheerleader, following in her mommy's footsteps. :) Whit was a dragon or a dinosaur (we are not sure what it is) and he was so cute! The kids had fun. K was of course scared to death of some things including one of her best friends, Mathis, because he was dressed in a horse costume and looked too much like a horse! I think they had a fun time! It was cold! I love it!







3 comments:

Liza said...

I am glad you are all ok and that they didn't even know anything was wrong! Can your car be fixed?

Kittie "Kat" said...

I hope ya'll get a picture of Kennedy in her SHS cheerleader outfit and Drew in his SHS football costume!! That could be on the sports page!!!!!

Meredith Vasey said...

Katie, Whit looks SO much like you, especially in the pic of you holding him. He and Kennedy look absolutely adorable in their costumes. Hope y'all had a great Halloween!