Whit was dedicated at church yesterday. It was a sweet day for my little Whit. He wore the same gown that Kennedy wore for hers. He did so well! He was awake for the whole thing and didn't cry a bit! I got a little teary before we brought him up on the stage. I wonder if I will cry at everything my children do in life. I hope I can get over some of this crying! :) We came home and celebrated with friends and family. We had a ton of people in our house which meant a lot to me. There is lots of love in this family for our little boy! I am still amazed that he is here. I was telling Greg the other night that it is so different for me this time. We prayed and prayed and cried and cried for years to get Kennedy. Whit was just given to me without any tears when I least expected him. In a way I fell honored that God chose to give us this special gift. I never would have planned it this way and now I wouldn't change it for anything! It is how it is supposed to be and it is just perfect! So my little Whit, I pray God's blessings on your life. He gave us you and we will try our best to raise you in a way that pleases Him. You and your sister are our greatest blessings and we promise to take care of you both! We love you!

5 comments:
How sweet! I LOVE Kennedy's dress!!! I know it was a very special day.
So cute…I can't believe how much Whit looks like you!!
You know Katie, when a friend emails you, you should email them back!!! ;-)
What a special, precious day! I'm so sad that we missed his dedication... I thought about you guys several times and was very sad I wasn't there! The slides are precious - made me teary as I sit here!
those pictures were fantastic! what a special day for whit! and he does look identical to you!!!!
So sweet! And I love little K's dress!
Post a Comment