Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 months old and smiling about it!

Well, my little Whit you have survived 2 whole months in our house! Congratulations! And look at you, you seem to enjoy it! I am still in amazement that you look more like a Sartin than an Olliff. I never would have thought that! I am more and more in love with you each day. You have brought so much joy to our family. You were the piece we were missing. You've made us feel like a whole family! Boy, sometimes it seems like there are a lot of us! :)
At 2 months
*You take two official naps during the day. You have lots of cat naps in addition to those
* You sleep from 8PM to 3AM (in YOUR crib!) almost every night, wake up for a feeding and sleep (in MY bed!) until about 7 every morning! Yay!
*You spend your days smiling and cooing at us. We are waiting on that laugh to come out!
*You endure lots of abuse from that big sis of yours. You don't seem to care much. You just enjoy the company I think!
*You rarely ever cry but if you do you better watch out! You will let us know when something is wrong!
*You LOVE a paci. I mean LOVE it. Paci in, happy baby, paci falls out, the neighbors down the street call to see if you are ok! :)
*You go to bed awake and fall asleep on your own (with the paci of course) This is a wonderful thing. Keep that up!
*You make us smile every single day. I love you!




Whit and Kennedy tonight.....Kennedy was enjoying holding Whit. Whit...not so excited. Shortly after this pic we here, "DONE!" which means grab him fast she is on the move!





Some Mommy time....Do we look alike?



Napping in his crib today.....so sweet isn't it? I had to wake both of them up this afternoon at 4! My house was nice and quiet!!






1 comment:

Liza said...

Well, why not smile when you're that cute!