Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Drewbie!!

Today is a big day at the Prosser/Olliff compound! Drewbie turns 2 today!!! WOW that flew by! It seems like yesterday Kittie called and said Jen's water broke and she was in the hospital. I will never forget just sitting there thinking, "What do I do?" (like it was about me!) I thought it would be fun to see what a difference a year makes! Here are our sweet babies one year ago! My how they have changed!


Kennedy and Drew have a love hate relationship. They are growing up much more like siblings than friends. I think we are providing them something not everyone has, a friend from the very beginning! They truly care about each other and I look forward to watching them grow together. I would honestly do anything for this sweet little boy. I feel like he is part mine. You can count on Aunt Katie and Uncle Greg, Drewbie! Happy Birthday! We love you!

2 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

Awwww... I can't believe how young they were...I guess Keke was only 9 mos old at his party! Drew wasn't even walking yet! And now he is telling me, "No, Mommy!"

Soon you will be posting this blog about Whit and Lorelei! It certainly goes by too fast.

Liza said...

Happy Birthday Drew!