Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet Whit

I know I am posting a lot but I had a ton to catch up on. I wanted to share a sweet pic of my sweet Whit from the weekend. Isn't he just beautiful? He is becoming more and more of a person lately. I'll catch him smiling and cooing at me when I am not even paying attention. Of course, I then drop everything and oohhh and cooo back. He is at such a fun stage! Why does that happen right before you go back to work? I am in my last week of maternity leave. It is bitter sweet. Part of me is ready to get back to normal life and the rest of me wants this to last forever. I found a good balance when I went back after I had Kennedy so at least I know I can make it this time!

No comments: