


She is getting close to the big 2! I am amazed at the difference in her since her birthday. She has grown up so much! My baby turned into a little girl too fast!
At 21 months:
*You are playing pretend so much! You cook, you clean, you take care of your babies....the list is endless. And most of the things you do are what I do. So sweet!
*You have a new word or phrase almost everyday! Today it is OK! I think you have said it 30 times already. Yesterday was, Cute!
* You love your brother with your whole heart. I can see the relationship forming already. You are so protective of him when other kids are around. Sometimes you get a little mean and shove your friends if they get too close. We are working on that!
*You are still obsessed with yogurt raisins. You ask for them 20 times a day. I am beginning to question why I ever gave them to you.
*You love your DaDa more now than ever. You have started crying when he leaves in the morning. You often beg to go wherever he is going. This is a new adjustment for him but I think it is sweet! You love DaDa!
*You are working on using the potty. You fully understand what the potty is about, you have gone in it a handful of times, but you still are uninterested in trying this full time. We are not pressuring you...just taking you when you ask. You also like to read a book or talk to someone forever while you are on the potty. Who have you been watching?
*Your joy is contagious. When we are around you we can't help but smile. It might be something you said, they way you were dancing, or the way you look at us, but you are always bringing joy to our house!

* And let's not forget those sweet almost 2 year old fits! Here is a nice example of what they look like! You spend a little of your time throwing these fits. You also spend some time in your time out spot. It is by the door and you even put yourself in there sometimes. You are in mid fit and yell, "Door!" and go sit down to finish. Aaahhh my sweet child I have a lot to look forward to I feel!
No comments:
Post a Comment