There is also a lot going on around the Olliff household lately. Whit is turning into such a little person. He smiles at me everyday which is so sweet. He was under the play gym this morning and Kennedy was putting her baby, Bobby, under it and laughing so hard that Whit got into it. He starting smiling at his sister. It was the first time he has really interacted with her. So sweet!
Whit is also napping in his crib for the past few days. I have had him out napping in the living room just because I like to see him but I decided it was time. He deserves to spend some time in his room away from the craziness of my house. He seems to do really well with it. Kennedy is still doing great with him. She loves being a big sister. We tried to get a picture of them together yesterday and this is what we got, a pic of her doing her sisterly duties. (paci patrol)
Whit is still working on that smiling! I still can't catch a good pic because he keeps smiling at me and I don't get to my camera fast enough! He is also really busy learning to use his hands and feet. They are in constant motion, just waving them around. He looks at them like, "what are these things doing?"
And let's not forget our "big" kids! Drew and Kennedy enjoyed a nice holiday breakfast together on Monday in the "big girl" chairs. They were so proud of themselves! Life might have changed around here, but only for the better. Everyone is enjoying have a new one around and we can't wait to meet little Lorelei! Whit and Lorelei will have to sit at the little kid table I am sure. :)
1 comment:
I'm definitely pulling out my fall wreath now!
Post a Comment