Sunday, August 31, 2008

20 Months and a day of fun with the girls!




Kennedy is 20 months old now! She is such a fun little girl to be around! I realized recently that I haven't had as much one on one time with her as I used to get. I have a lot of help around here and I have had a lot of time to snuggle little Whit while Kennedy is off having fun. It is pretty rare that I get to spend time with just her. So when Greg said he had to work down south and we should go spend a few days in Darien I jumped on the chance to drag old MeMe to the beach and spend a day with Kennedy!



So, I got to spend the morning and lunch with two of my favorite girls in my life, my "mommy", and my Kennedy! Kennedy LOVES the beach. Her eyes light up when you talk about it. So, the three generations of women in my family packed up and spent a day of fun in the place we all love the most! Life really is the best relaxing on the beach! It was nice to have all my focus on her for a few hours. I think she really appreciated it! She was so involved in digging in the sand she barely talked to us!
At 20 months:
*You love to sit in your "big girl" chair (the stool at the kitchen counter)
*Your favorite thing to eat is "yogurt bites" You will not stop talking about them! You also really love "tatoes" as you call them!
*You are obsessed with the potty
*You play like it is work.
* You love anything to do with babies! (all of Whit's things are always buckled because you come behind me when I take him out and buckle everything!)
* You make us laugh so hard we might cry at least once a day with the things you say and do. :)
*You love to GO! Anyone that asks you if you want to go, you wave that little hand and say "bye mommy!"
* You are talking so much I am scared of what is going to come out next!
You bring my life great joy sweet Kennedy!



Here is how Whit spend his day while we were at the beach. Snuggled up next to his Pops. I left him like this and when I came back he was in the same position!




2 comments:

Liza said...

Such a sweet picture of Whit and Pops :)

Liza said...

Why aren't you posting every day like you are supposed to while you are a stay at home mom??? It's been 3 days!!