
They say you fall in love in an instant. You hear that and think it might be true. Then you meet them and fall in love, in an instant! It still amazes me as I look at my children how life is created. God is truly wonderful! Whit is now 7 weeks old! That scares me a little...it means I have less time off than he is old now! I don't like that at all! I do have a peace about going back to work. At least I know I will survive and I will still get to see my babies! I do have full 4 more weeks left so I am going to enjoy them the best I can!

Greg and Kennedy are off at the SHS football game tonight so I took Whit out for a little photo shoot. He did really well. I tried so hard for that smile and he was just not having it tonight. So instead you get these oh so precious pics of my little boy. My sweet little girl stole my heart the instant I met her and this little boy has melted it in a second. Have a great weekend! Don't get caught by any of these hurricanes coming at us!
3 comments:
Sweet little WOD!
I know!! It is better that GOD monogrammed. He will thank me someday!
He's just too cute!!
Post a Comment