Well, my big 30th birthday turned out to be quite nice! My friend Michelle named it "HOT 30" and I like that. It makes it sound better! :) I started off the day with a nice cup of coffee. That is the best way to start off a day! Greg gave me a beautiful diamond and Sapphire ring. It was so special! Then we had a little playtime with all the kiddos. I bought Kennedy some Elmo slippers thinking she would love them. She hates them. She refuses to put them on. So we gave them to Drew. He appreciated them as you can see! I think they are cute! She also was very attached to scary baby today. You miss scary baby don't you Wookie?
Drew's 2nd birthday party was also on my big day so we went next door and spent the afternoon partying it up with all the kids. My babies wore their first matching outfits! Oh, that brought me great joy! Aren't they cute? We actually got a family photo that looks decent. That is also a great gift!


The night was topped off with a few friends over for a little grown up time. We left all the kids at home and had grown up talk. It turned out to be mostly about our kids! :) I did so enjoy to hang out with my friends as just us for a while. Thank you so much for sharing it with me guys!

So, really 30 is not so bad for those of you approaching it soon. I don't look 30 do I? :) We are all still young at heart I say! And if we are getting older I kind of like it. I enjoy the stage I'm in. I sure don't want to go back and be 21 and start all over again that is for sure! I think Jonathan is next in the hot 30 club. I will post pics of that when the blessed event happens!


The night was topped off with a few friends over for a little grown up time. We left all the kids at home and had grown up talk. It turned out to be mostly about our kids! :) I did so enjoy to hang out with my friends as just us for a while. Thank you so much for sharing it with me guys!

So, really 30 is not so bad for those of you approaching it soon. I don't look 30 do I? :) We are all still young at heart I say! And if we are getting older I kind of like it. I enjoy the stage I'm in. I sure don't want to go back and be 21 and start all over again that is for sure! I think Jonathan is next in the hot 30 club. I will post pics of that when the blessed event happens!

1 comment:
Yay! Fun night! Why don't we do that more often? Totally worth finding a babysitter for that quality adult time!
Post a Comment