That's right my dear friends, Kennedy has had her first experience with pooping in the potty! WOW!! She has been obsessed with potties so I went and bought her one just to play around with. We were at my parent's house and I saw the look in her eyes like she was going to poop. Greg took her to the bathroom and put her on the potty and she pooped! He said she was super confused about the whole situation. I am not necessarily potty training but we are going to work on talking about it and taking her when she asks to go. She needs to work on knowing when she needs to go. She tells us a lot of times after the fact. I think she is off to a good start! Way to go Kennedy!
1 comment:
Go Kennedy!!! That is such a big deal! I know you are getting excited about that! Hopefully she will learn fast!
Post a Comment