Thursday, March 6, 2008

Greg as Mr. Mom..

Greg got to spend the day being me! :) I had a training in Savannah today so Greg was in charge of taking Kennedy to Miss Michelle's and picking her up! So much trouble! He gets a little stressed getting himself and K out the door in the morning so we tuned her in to her favorite show this morning when I left. I put her chair in my room and she enjoyed her cheerio's and her show, Hi-5, and had a big time. She doesn't watch much TV at all, but this show is teenagers dancing and singing and she loves the beginning and ending songs. She waves her hands and claps... so cute! So, here she is this morning on her day with Mr. Mom! They went to the park after school and played. She was sound asleep in the car when I met up with them. He wore her out! I think she wore him out too! What a sweet daddy!

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

OH!! JD loves Hi-5!! I didn't know anyone else watched it. It is the only thing he will sit and watch. He is completely mesmorized by it

Katie said...

That is funny! It is the only show she will stop and watch! We were making fun of the boys on the show! Wouldn't you be proud if JD was one of those boys! Ha! Ha!

Liza said...

I wish I had my own chair and cheerios and a tv show to sit and watch in the mornings.