
I was getting out Kennedy's clothes this morning and I asked her if she wanted to wear her duck dress or her dog dress. To which she replied, "duck", then reached for the dress and walked off. She then saw the dog dress and said "dog" and reached for that dress. She then walks back to my bedroom saying "duck" and"dog" over and over while carrying both dresses. She was so excited about both! She ended up choosing the dog dress. Tough choice for a 14 month old! :) They are two of her favorite things. Greg informed me that the duck is actually a chick, but we will refer to it as the duck dress because she can't say chick!! He is a party pooper!
I tried to snap a quick pic tonight of her in it. This is her trying to get Riley to come to her. She loves her Riley!
I will be posting the first belly pic this weekend people! I promise. I will make myself do it! Just for you Liza!
4 comments:
Hey I left this on my blog too but you wore your old cheerleading shoes and you always got something in your eyes!! I love kennedy's clothes. She is always so cute. I can't wait to see little Greg. He will have to have a little set of golf clubs!
I know! Greg and I were talking about how Kennedy is ready for her first set. Walking opens up so many toy options! :) Of course we should start with golf clubs!
I'm waiting......
by the way, love the dress!
Oops I called Kennedy a he I meant she! JD is getting a plastic set for easter!
Post a Comment